Report with a full deck
Reporting from your EHR using data found in structured fields alone can miss up to 90% of quality-critical information, putting reimbursement and reputations at risk. Manual data abstraction to fill the gap is expensive.
With QPID Health’s revolutionary approach, you get the benefits of using all available information, while lowering labor costs. The solution applies the intelligence of an abstractor to locate and synthesize patient facts throughout the record. Since inclusions and exclusions often found in clinical notes can make the difference between pass and fail, you get credit for the care you provide.
- Finds evidence for compliance anywhere in the record
- Maintains audit trail to source documents, reducing audit risk
- Lets abstractors focus on review and validation, speeding workflow
Streamlines mandated quality reporting
We’ve built an application designed to streamline reporting for hospitals and eligible professionals. Supports measures for hospital-acquired conditions (HAC), behavioral health (HBIPS), physician quality reporting (PQRS and MIPS) and accountable care (ACO-33). The solution can be customized to track performance on in-house quality initiatives and for reporting to commercial payers.
Certified for Meaningful Use
The QPID Health Quality Reporting product v. 4.5 is certified under the ONC Health IT Certification Program as a 2014 Edition Modular Ambulatory EHR for capture and export of 16 clinical quality measures. Eligible Providers reporting under the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) meet the meaningful use requirements for reporting clinical quality measures using QPID Health’s certified product.
Eligible Provider groups who select to report the GPRO Web Interface (GPRO-WI) may use QPID Health with their certified EHR to report once for three programs: PQRS, Meaningful Use, and the Value-Based Payment modifier. The 16 measures certified are those required for reporting via the GPRO-WI option.
This EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Certified: Jan. 7, 2016
Certification number: 160002R00
There are no known limitations that a user may encounter in the course of implementing and using this Complete EHR or Health IT Module‘s capabilities, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.
There are no additional costs associated with certification of the QPID Health Quality Reporting product; that is, if the customer chooses to use measures that have been certified, there is no difference in cost over the measures that have not been certified.
The product has been certified for capture and export of the 16 clinical quality measures listed below:
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Clinical Depression and Follow-Up Plan
- Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
- Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up Plan
- Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diabetes: Eye Exam
- Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- Falls: Screening for Future Fall Risk
- Heart Failure (HF): Beta-Blocker Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction (LVSD)
- Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- Depression Remission at Twelve Months
- Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Use of Aspirin or Another Antithrombotic
- Controlling High Blood Pressure